- NJ Turnpike from the North or from the East: Exit 14 (Newark Airport), after tolls follow signs to Route 78 West or Route 22 West.
- Garden State Parkway from the North: Exit 140-A to Route 22 West or to the Garden State Parkway directly into Route 78 West.
- Garden State Parkway from the South: Take Exit 135 (Clark/Westfield)- turn right off exit ramp into Brant Avenue and continue 1 block to the 1st traffic light (1 long block). Turn right at Westfield Avenue and continue to the 1st traffic light. Turn left at Raritan Road, and continue 1 mile to Lake Avenue traffic light. Turn right onto Lake Avenue; continue 5 miles into Scotch Plains. (Lake Avenue has three names, Lake Avenue, Martine Avenue, and Park Avenue). Turn left at Front Street (look for the cannon). CEO Corporate Center is on the left.
- Route 22 from the East: Enter Scotch Plains, then turn right at the sign indicating Scotch Plains, Fanwood (1 block past McDonalds and just before the overhead bridge); then immediately turn left at the 1st traffic light (a very short block) into the overpass to cross over RT 22; bear right coming off the ramp into Park Avenue. Pass Snuffy's Pantagis Restaurant at 1st traffic light and turn right at 2nd traffic light at The Stage House Restaurant into Front Street. CEO Corporate Center is in the 2nd block on the left.
- Route 22 from the West: At Sears Watchung Store turn right into Terrill Road and continue to the first traffic light. Turn left at Front Street for ½ mile (7-8 blocks); CEO Corporate Center is on the right.
- From Staten Island: Goethels Bridge to RT 1-9 South, pass the Exxon Refinery and shortly there after turn right into Stiles Street (in Linden). Follow Stiles West. Bear left when road splits to River Road and follow to Clark Circle at the Garden State Parkway Exit 135. Bear right ¾ way around circle into Briant Avenue. Follow directions III. Above.
- Route 78 from (East or West): Exit 41 Scotch Plains, follow signs to RT 22. Cross over RT 22 directly into Park Avenue. At 2nd traffic light (2 blocks) turn right into Front Street. CEO Corporate Center is on the left.
- From Summit /Berkley Heights/New Providence: Use Diamond Hill Road or Bonnie Burn Road and cross Route 22 at Blue-Star shopping center directly into Park Avenue Scotch Plains. Turn right at 2nd traffic light at the Stage house Restaurant into Front Street. CEO Corporate Center is on the left.
- From Route 24: Use Route 78 to Scotch Plains.
- From Route 287: Use Route 22 East or Route 78 East into Scotch Plains.
- From Route 287 (Morristown Area): Use Route 24 East to Route 78 West.
- From New York City: Use Holland or Lincoln Tunnel to Route 1 & 9 into Route 22 West or Route 78 West.